1920’s Arts & Crafts Renovation & Extension:
Double-storey rear extension and complete renovation of a period home in Ripponlea
- Rear extension seamlessly tied into original period home – extending original footprint to add additional space giving a family friendly floor plan that maximizes the North facing aspect of the block
- Project expanded the home from 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom to a spacious 5 bedroom, 2 bathrooms light filled home with 3 living areas.
- Clever use of materials to assist in the transition from old to new
- Rear extension floorboards (recycled) sourced to match original section of house
- Rear extension bricks sourced to match original
- Re-plumbed, re-wired and re-stumped
- Renewed damp course and new wall and ceiling insulation
- Landscaped / decked rear garden and out door entertaining zone
- Landscaped front yard – new drive way
- Completely re-built from the ground up to last another 100 years!